- Garbett Plateau trek difficulty level : Beginner-Medium.
- Base village for Garbett Plateau : Diksal.
- Region : Matheran.
- Total time required for climbing Garbett Plateau : Maximum 4 – 4.30 hrs from Bhivpuri road.
- Duration : 1 Day.
- Garbett Plateau height : 2625 ft. (approx)
- Cost: Rs. 999/- per person
Matheran Trek via Grabett Plateau Itinerary
Catch Karjat fast local from CSMT.
CSMT – Karjat fast local time table.
- 06:10 Mumbai CSMT
- 06:18 Byculla
- 06:24 Dadar
- 06:31 Kurla
- 06:49 Thane
- 07:02 Dombivli
- 07:13 Kalyan
- 07:56 Bhivpuri road
08:00 Meet at Bhivpuri road railway station, near ticket counter.
Breakfast at Bhivpuri.
08:30 Start ascending.
12:30 Reach at Garbett Plateau. Explore and lunch.
13:30 Move towards Bhivpuri Road.
16:30 Reach Bhivpuri Station & Catch a train back home.
What is included in the tour
- 1 HEALTHY Physique approved breakfast, designed to give you the best nutrition for the trek.
- A light snack or nutritious electrolyte drink on the way back from the trek.
- Basic care and support – I will be carrying food, a first aid kit and all basic necessities.
- Expertise Charges & Other fitness activities and nutrition guidance offered while trekking.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel cost from Mumbai to Bhivpuri road and back by train.
- Any kind of personal expenses / Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency if required.
THINGS TO CARRY
- 2 liters of water
- Sports Shoes or preferably trekking shoes from Decathlon that provide more grip and comfort on trek
- One Day Backpack
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant.
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Garbett Plateau Monsoon Trek, no refund will be provided.
Trek Fees: Rs999 all-inclusive, must be paid in advance, online. Registration closes Friday 27th midnight.
To Register, please enter your details below and I will give you a call.