1. Here’s how the process works. Once you’ve filled out the form, you will get a call from me within 48 working hours. I’ll ask you some questions to understand your goals better and then help you select your exercises for the 30 Day Challenge.
Once that’s done, you will receive your daily 15 minute workouts for the first 2 weeks. Only those who are consistent and follow the program seriously will receive the full 4 week program later. After the first 14 days, you will receive the next 2 week’s workouts, along with some simple dietary guidelines to speed up the progress.
It’s just 10-15 minutes a day, so there really aren’t any excuses, and since I’m doing this free of cost to show you that fitness doesn’t have to be exhausting, boring or daunting, i expect you to be committed, push through the 30 days FOR YOURSELF, and respect my time and effort.
2. Tracking your progress and check-ins with me.
There are a few ways we will track your progress. Since strength and performance will be one of the key noticeable differences, and to make sure your form is good, you will send me videos of you performing 2 sets of each exercise, every weekend.
Depending on the exercises you’ve selected and your goal, especially if it’s fat loss or toning, I will also ask you for before and after progress photos. You will be informed of this on our first phone call if it is applicable to you. If fat loss is one of your goals, the biggest improvement would come from eating healthy, and it would help if you check your weight every friday morning on an empty stomach and let me know the changes.
Other than that, you will hear from me every weekend. On Saturdays I’ll send you a link to a short form that will give me a quick report on how the week’s workouts have been going, and if needed we will get on a phone call. You will have access to my whatsapp number, so you can text me anytime you have a query about the daily challenge, but we’ll save the in-depth and off-topic questions for consultation calls every weekend.
Templates/Guidelines on clicking progress photos and videos:
- Before and after photos – take pictures from the front, side and back. Ask someone else to take the photo or set the countdown timer and place the phone somewhere. Raising your arms and taking a selfie gets in the way of seeing small changes and improvements.
2. Progress videos for exercises like push ups, planks, burpees – take the videos from the side angle as shown in the image below. It’s best to set the phone down somewhere to record your set, as it leads to a stable video. If that doesnt work for you, ask someone to record it for you, but try not to get a shakey/blur video.
3. Progress videos for exercises like squats, pull ups, skipping rope – take the videos from the back (preferred) or front angle as shown in the image below. It’s best to set the phone down somewhere to record your set, as it leads to a stable video. If that doesnt work for you, ask someone to record it for you, but try not to get a shakey/blur video.
If your selected exercise is not mentioned here, I will whatsapp you and tell you which angle to use. Make sure your photos and videos are neat, clear, and none of your body is cropped. Bonus points if you make it instagram worthy and aesthetic, because once you see the results, you will feel like sharing your progress with the world.
Click Here to go to the Accountability page.