The Holistic Himalayan Escape
Bringing you a retreat specially curated with your wellness and body’s needs in mind. Experience mindfulness, re-training and re-connecting your body, mind and natural environment, away from the fast, toxic city lifestyle and polluted air.
Join me in the serene mountains of Himachal Pradesh to declutter your mind, regain perspective on what matters most, and develop awareness and mindfulness. Participate in a balanced mix of mindfulness, yoga, fitness, organic living, and nutrition & mindset coaching that will lay the foundation for a continued life of balance and wellness – and your body will reward you for it.
8am – A day to day at our retreat begins with a view of sunrise over the mountains, coffee / tea / ginger lemon honey tea, or any of our delicious healthy brews, and enjoy a relaxing meditation & breathing session on our terrace, followed by a energizing yoga session focusing on stretching, breathing and mindfulness. All while enjoying nature’s luxuries – the most spectacular view of the mountains, the sounds of birds chirping and pollution-free air.
This is followed by a 30 minute mobility and posture correction class, after which participants can break for breakfast.
11am – The morning is spent one-on-one with each client, where the coach will assess and discuss the client’s lifestyle, mindset, challenges and suggest strategies and a sustainable plan of action to help the client reach his/her goals.
1pm – Regroup for lunch and enjoy locally grown organic food. Food is available on ala-carte basis.
At noon, attendees are free to explore or relax in Tosh’s beautiful surroundings, after which an evening yoga and meditation practice is held.
5pm – Optional fitness class, light mix of strength, cardio, core & abs, and stretching movements.
6pm – Last session of the day where the group will discuss nutrition and lifestyle improvements, and learn about organic eating, nutrition label reading, types of diets, sustainable practices, anti-aging, stress management, the psychology of motivation and more.
At 7pm, attendees are free to explore the village, cafes, fraternize and enjoy our space.
Inclusions & Accommodation
Accommodation: Mountain view rooms at High Haus Hotel, in Tosh Village – 20 minutes away from Kasol and Bhuntar.
Food & Beverages: Unlimited breakfast, tea and coffee are included in the package. For lunch and dinner, locally grown 100% organic food is available on ala carte basis, with vegetarian, non-veg and vegan options available. There are also plenty of cafes around to explore and room service/delivery to our hotel.
Weather & what you need to carry: The weather is mildly cold during May-June. Daytime is warm with plenty of sunlight, regular trackpants and a tshirt will do. At night, layered clothes or a simple jacket or sweater will suffice. You will also need good trekking/walking shoes, a yoga mat (you can buy one on the way from Kasol if you do not wish to carry it), any medication you require or have been prescribed. A first aid kit is available at the premises. It is not expected to rain, but carry a raincoat just in case.
Online retreats are a new way to offer life-changing transformations support and guidance to clients. It can be utilized by anyone, anywhere, offering convenience, responsiveness, flexibility, and affordability.
My online retreats include all the same services and inclusions as in-person retreats – meditation, yoga, mobility, nutrition and mindset coaching sessions via zoom – with the same level of supervision and guidance, but with more flexibility with the scheduling and timings.
- Lower stress to improve well-being, anti-aging, improve your mood, energy levels and productivity.
- Increased awareness, mind-body connection and a more positive outlook in everyday life.
- Improve your mobility, posture, flexibility, and experience better day-to-day performance.
- Learn sustainable health practices that you can implement in everyday life.
- Improved mental health.
- Better stamina, sleep quality, immunity and overall quality of life.
- Improved neuromuscular coordination.
- Experience organic living and eat 100% locally grown organic food, paired with the pollution free mountain air to give your immunity a boost.
- Develop better lifestyle habits, a resilient mindset, and healthy relationship with food.
Photos & Testimonials
Packages & Pricing
Before any booking or payment is made, I speak to each client personally and give you a complimentary online assessment to understand your fitness level, any healthy issues, tell you what to expect and answer all your queries.
A rs2500 deposit is collected upon confirmation to reserve your room and dates. The rest of the amount is to be paid 7 days before arrival/booking date.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
50% of the amount is refundable if a cancellation has been at least 10 days before the booking date.
25% of the amount is refundable if a cancellation has been 2-10 days before the booking date.
There are no refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of the booking date.
Places To Visit In & Around Tosh
1. Numerous tourist destinations like Kasol, Kullu, Manali, Malana, Chalal, Pulga, etc are within a few hours drive from Tosh.
2. The waterfall is a 20 minute walk from our hotel. Once there, you can enjoy food and beverages in one of the local cafes – some of which have tables and chairs places in the stream so you can dip your feet in the water while enjoying a hot chai.
Fun Fact: The waterfall is a melting stream from a glacier that’s melting from a nearby snow-covered mountain, a short walk away.
3. Optionally, we could trek just an hour ahead of the waterfall, to serene Kuttla, a tiny village in the most magnificent woods I’ve ever visited. At Kuttla, you’ll see exotic birds, wild horses and even deers!
4. Another 30 minutes hike ahead of Kuttla, we can visit the glacier and drink the world’s freshest water. The trek to the glacier is challenging but doable and certainly rewarding.
5. Kheerganga, one of the most popular treks in Parvati Valley, where you can enjoy a dip in hot springs and soak in the warmth.
Enquiries & Bookings
Have questions or need help planning your visit? I’m here to help. Reach out via WhatsApp.